Public Record Request

Requesting Student Records

If you need to request a San Juan College Transcript, please follow the instructions on the Transcript Request Page.  For additional student records or questions please contact Registration and Records at (505) 566-3545. 

Request Student Record (Transcripts, Letter of Admission etc.)

Requesting Public Records

The State of New Mexico Inspection of Public Records entitles the general public access to view and request a copy of most information held by a New Mexico Public School or governmental agency.

To submit a written request for inspection of public records to our Public Records Custodian, Mark Norwood, please email

Written request should include:
• Name, address and telephone number of the person requesting the records.
• Description of records sought with reasonable detail. Due to the volume of public records held by San Juan College, we are unable to accept an excessively broad request for “all records.”

For additional information visit the New Mexico Sunshine Portal. The Sunshine Portal provides transparency and accountability for the state of New Mexico.  Through the portal, you will find information regarding spending, budgets, revenues for all state agencies.

Request Public Records